To keep our staff and customers safe, Tom’s Town is following all recommended health and safety guidelines. All COVID-19 CDC and local recommendations are in place in our tasting room and event spaces.
- Tom’s Town has installed an air purification system, the Nu-Calgon iWave-C unit, into our HVAC systems. You can read more about this system here. The system is in place in the Tasting Room, Pendergast Lounge, and second floor event space.
- Masks are required for all employees at all times. Employees are monitored for symptoms prior to each shift.
- Guests are expected to wear masks when entering and exiting our building, when ordering drinks from the bar, and when traveling to and from the restrooms. We also appreciate guests wearing masks when speaking to employees.
- Hourly sanitization of all restrooms and frequently touched surfaces. Thorough sanitation of tables in between seatings.
- Tables distanced 6 ft from each other. Occupancy at 50%.